- HomeSouth Eastern Australia
- StyleMedium-bodied / Crisp / Refreshing
- TastePeach / Tropical Fruit / Citrus
- FoodChicken / Salad / Fish Pie
- Awards2017 vintage: International Wine Challenge – Bronze Medal
- Lifestyle2018 vintage: not vegetarian
- Night In:Film: Dirty Dancing / TV: Gavin & Stacey / Music: We Are Your Friends
Chardonnay is one of the world’s best-loved white grapes and one of its most versatile – it hails from Burgundy but is happy growing in most wine producing regions around the world.
Our Australian Chardonnay is miles away from the big, oaky 90s styles that gave this easy-going grape a bit of a bad rap. Ours is crisp and refreshing with absolutely no oak, making it a perfect pairing with lighter meals, white meats and seafood.
A few reasons why buy from us:
We try our best to make your shopping experience not only pleasant, seamless and hassle-free, but also secure.
Enjoy flexible international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries across the world.
It's okay to change your mind! You can send your order back for a full refund, we've got you covered with our full Buyer protection.
Brand new products are available on a regular basis.
We don't want you to choose between the best value and the best service. That's why we offer competitive pricing.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Knowledgeable and professional support team is always happy to help you.
Check your order status online. As easy as that!