- Home:Pfalz / Germany
- Style:Fruity / Zesty / Rich
- Taste:Citrus / Peach / Honey
- Food:Mild Curries / Pork Belly / Asian Dishes
- Awards:2018 vintage: IWSC Bronze Medal; 2017 vintage: IWSC Silver Medal; 2016 vintage: International Wine Challenge Silver Medal
- Lifestyle:2018 vintage: vegan, 2017 vintage: vegan, 2016 vintage: not vegetarian
This Riesling is from Pfalz, one of Germany’s top regions for this grape variety. A tip for checking the style of a Riesling before opening it up is to check the alcohol level – anything over 12% will be on the dryer side of the spectrum, the lower the alcohol under 12% the sweeter it will be (e.g. 7% will be pretty sweet). Ours is pretty dry, in case you were wondering.
A few reasons why buy from us:
We try our best to make your shopping experience not only pleasant, seamless and hassle-free, but also secure.
Enjoy flexible international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries across the world.
It's okay to change your mind! You can send your order back for a full refund, we've got you covered with our full Buyer protection.
Brand new products are available on a regular basis.
We don't want you to choose between the best value and the best service. That's why we offer competitive pricing.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Knowledgeable and professional support team is always happy to help you.
Check your order status online. As easy as that!